or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Engine Modifications

Exhaust manifold

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
bambaaaa   
Wed Feb 01 2012, 06:49am
Hi, I was wondering if this manifold would fit my 1.6 VTR coupe ?

- Click Here -
JonM   
Wed Feb 01 2012, 07:01am
Member No: #211
Cue Sonny...

He has a similar manifold on his C4 - can't remember what his is off though

Jon
Dave_Retired.   
Wed Feb 01 2012, 08:04am

Member No: #1
Don't forget to read the disclaimer:

It should be noted that when fitted with this Manifold and De-cat the ECU light on your C2 MAY remain 'on'. Also, please remember that your vehicle will NOT pass an MOT with this item fitted.

If you leave the Cat in place but still get the error warning lamp showing, then it will fail 2012 MOT regulations.
BigJohnD   
Wed Feb 01 2012, 08:09am

Member No: #82
This combined 4-into-1 'free-flow' Manifold and De-cat is a direct fit on all Citroen C2 VTR, VTS & GT models fitted with the 1.6-16v (TU5) engine.

Make sure you have the TU5 engine, which in the C4 is the 1.6 16v TU5JP4.

It should be noted that when fitted with this Manifold and De-cat the ECU light on your C2 MAY remain 'on'. Also, please remember that your vehicle will NOT pass an MOT with this item fitted.

Renders it pretty useless if you want to use it on the road.
Sonny   
Tue Feb 14 2012, 03:24pm
The Manifold won't fit as it's not long enough, you'll have to get an extra piece added on to the end to get it go over the axle, which is what I had to do!!!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member