or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

eMyWay - Renaming saved destinations ?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
P.P.Power   
Sat Dec 03 2011, 10:24am
Member No: #21184
Having entered individual GPS co-ordinates (Lat/Long data) for a destination & subsequently pressing "archive" to save .. is it then possible to rename the saved destination to a more obvious title. The recent destinations list shows the input Lat/Long data which isn't very intuitive. Perhaps this isn't possible as the eMyWay system doesn't appear to have the ability to edit a destination name. Any known work arounds ?
Dave_Retired.   
Sun Dec 04 2011, 12:36pm

Member No: #1
I really don't know the answer to this one, but my gut feeling is that you're correct and you can't edit the saved destination names.

But...... someone may have an answer
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 P.P.Power (09 Dec 2011 : 07:14)
H11LGX   
Mon Dec 19 2011, 06:08am
Member No: #19835
You have to go into Contacts.

I know that sounds far fetched, but if you scroll through your contacts, you will find what you have saved, and then you can choose to edit!

Simple really, you just need to know where to look.
2 User said Thank You to H11LGX for this Post :
 Dave_Retired. (19 Dec 2011 : 07:17) , P.P.Power (19 Dec 2011 : 09:39)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member