or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

USB usage in C4 2011 Radio

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Citroenka   
Sun Dec 18 2011, 08:59am
Hi all, I have a new C4 hatchback from May 2011.

Can we update the firmware of the Radio (it is the middle model, not the basic not the navigation)?

I ask this because the USB shuffle is really bad. It shuffles fine on the first time. Then when you start the car again it remembers the last song but then enters in shuffle mode in the same sequence as the day before, so there is not really shuffle then, there is? I then have to press forward 20 times to get to the "new" songs.

I have a 4GB Flash with MP3 only. So I am wondering if there is a way to improve shuffling through firmware update for example...

Thank you for your help!
trev h   
Sun Dec 18 2011, 09:18am
Member No: #10864
Try looking on here. - Click Here -

Don't know if there's a specific answer to your query though
mutleyc4   
Sun Dec 18 2011, 01:03pm
Member No: #22656
Citroenka wrote ...

I ask this because the USB shuffle is really bad. It shuffles fine on the first time. Then when you start the car again it remembers the last song but then enters in shuffle mode in the same sequence as the day before, so there is not really shuffle then, there is? I then have to press forward 20 times to get to the "new" songs.

I experience the same problem all the time. Each time I switch I get the same 10-15 songs on shuffle play! I phoned Citroen UK but they can't do anything for this problem and suggest I inform the dealer to check the software. To be honest I guess it's a software glitch. Surprised no one else experienced the same??
Citroenka   
Fri Dec 23 2011, 11:31am
Thank you guys, hope someone will write with a solution for us...

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member