or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Faulty eMyway

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
croder   
Thu Dec 08 2011, 03:22pm
Early november my eMyway on my c4 2litre exclusive failed. No radio, bluetooth sat-nav, bluetooth or parking sensors. Local dealer had car for day could not find fault. They the had it for a further two days to strip the car down. A control unit was broken and ordered. Said unit arrived and another day was needed to fit. Still out or order another control unit was deemed to be spiked. Does anyone know how many parts are involved on this system. Apparantly display unit is okay No time has been set for delivery of new control unit.
Biohead   
Thu Dec 08 2011, 03:37pm

Member No: #6049
As far as I'm aware, the radio, bluetooth and sat-nav are all integral to the head unit. The parking sensors are a separate unit, but are displayed and sounded by the head unit too.

The head unit isn't cheap at all, so I wonder if they've tried changing something else first and hoping for the best.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member