or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Interior and lights

My Stickerbomb

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
CamM   
Sun Nov 20 2011, 10:26pm

Member No: #19249
Whilst it's not really my thing, the OP has done a really professional looking job with the interior highlighting/stickerbombing.

When it comes to that Saxo with the stickerbombed front wings though, it's just plain wrong!!
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 01:33am

Member No: #1
Pete85 wrote ...

sorry for the pics, ill makes sure i do it right in future but please as i said if you dont like it dont read/look at it.

That is not an option.

As site owner I have to check EVERY post to see what's in there to protect everyone else.
riven1962   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 01:50am
Member No: #18905
Don't think you will see another one like it.
Pete85   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 03:46am
C6 Dave wrote ...

Pete85 wrote ...

sorry for the pics, ill makes sure i do it right in future but please as i said if you dont like it dont read/look at it.

That is not an option.

As site owner I have to check EVERY post to see what's in there to protect everyone else.

That's cool, what i meant was please don't comment saying how rubbish or overkill it is, i know its not everyones thing i just don't want the thread full of comments like that.

Yeah saxo don't look good imo, i think it works on small parts but big areas like that look out of place imo.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 04:40am

Pete85 wrote ...

That's cool, what i meant was please don't comment saying how rubbish or overkill it is, i know its not everyones thing i just don't want the thread full of comments like that.

err, you posed the actual question so I replied. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.
Pete85   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 05:01am
im not being funny but ive not posted any questions.

Ive tried to be respectful through all my errors about posting pics and being cool with people not being down with what ive done, but i really get the imprssion that your being argumentative just because ive done something you dont like.

If this isnt the case then i apologise for reading to much into things.
Biohead   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 05:10am

Member No: #6049
All Dave was referring to initially pete, was the image sizes were too large. It throws out the forum template. When you post an image, in the {IMG} BB code tags, you need to make it {IMG width=680} which ensures it'll fit within the forum templates.

He added the tags for quite a bit without commenting, but then did remind you to use the width=680 option. Whilst he was at it he just added his thoughts so it wasn't just a telling off post

I'm one who'd like to see the heater controls done next though!
1 User said Thank You to Biohead for this Post :
  (21 Nov 2011 : 05:15)
Pete85   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 05:14am
Ok thats cool, like i said wasnt being funny

One of the reasons i didnt want all 'put down' posts was incase a new member joined and could see someone being shot down for doing something different, as ive said all along its not to everyones taste and thats cool other wise we'd all be the same.

Ill makes sure all my pics are done to 680 in future. Thanks for clearing that up
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 07:46am

Pete85 wrote ...

Maybe, I don't know because
1 - I'm running out of stickers
2 -I don't want it to be overkill

To me, that was asking for some input and I'm not the only one who took it that way
Commodore   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 08:01am
Member No: #21107
The OPs post was more akin to 'thinking aloud' in my view, as he did not ask specifically for others users to offer opinions on what his next move should be.
Pete85   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 09:03am
No worries Dave its all cool

could go with some advise for the outside chrome though, don't want to stickerbomb that
wozza   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 09:08am

Member No: #2
Think with a black car it is quite hard to pick a colour that could work, what about white?
Pete85   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 10:39am
Its the grey colour, dunno its proper name
littlegaz   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 11:41am
Member No: #20216
Pete85 wrote ...

If you think its overkill or ive gone too far thats your opinion and you entitled to it and i respect it.

I have done this to MY car because I like it.

At the end of the day, its your car and if you like it then carry on mate...you wont please every one and its not your job to!!
Pete85   
Mon Nov 21 2011, 04:09pm
Ok well I went out in the car today, first time since doing the Speedo and im taking the stickers off. As Wozza said glare might be a problem as it is. Big time!

As much as I like it its not worth being dangerous as the glare is that bad, I like to be different not stupid

Might do some other bits and bobs but suggestions on what I can do to the chrome outside are more than welcome
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member