or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

eMyWay - No auto synch for GMT/BST UK daylight saving time ?

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
P.P.Power   
Mon Oct 31 2011, 07:44am
Member No: #21184
I have noticed that the time displayed on my DS4's central multifunction display still shows BST. i.e. still plus 1 hour. Going to the set up options it is possible to set (via a check box) for auto synchronising of the minutes via the GPS system.

However it doesn't seem capable of adjusting the hour difference automatically. Has anyone else noticed this & can you confirm if the hour update is possible automatically. Seems strange to have the minutes synchronised automatically but not the hour, particularly with a built in SatNav system.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Oct 31 2011, 08:39am

Member No: #1
Never did it before on the old C4 or the C6 I'm afraid and it only takes a few seconds via the menu to adjust it............
1 User said Thank You to Dave_Retired. for this Post :
 P.P.Power (31 Oct 2011 : 14:52)
trev h   
Mon Oct 31 2011, 08:40am
Member No: #10864
I've got the normal myway (made by harman becker, emyway i believe is made by magneti marelli, a different system) but mine doesn't auto sync, have to do it via the menu even the mins. I think the auto sync with the gps is more to do with time of journey etc. rather than syncing BST.
1 User said Thank You to trev h for this Post :
 P.P.Power (31 Oct 2011 : 14:52)

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member