or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

eMyWay - Firmware/Map Version

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
P.P.Power   
Thu Oct 27 2011, 01:09pm
Member No: #21184
Is it possible to find out what version of firmware/maps etc is loaded onto my DS4's SatNav ?
m3mpower   
Thu Oct 27 2011, 02:28pm
Member No: #22574
P.P.Power wrote ...

Is it possible to find out what version of firmware/maps etc is loaded onto my DS4's SatNav ?

Hi, you should be able to find this info by going to the Menu and check the maps version or press and hold Menu for firmware info
Regards
1 User said Thank You to m3mpower for this Post :
 P.P.Power (28 Oct 2011 : 00:56)
P.P.Power   
Fri Feb 17 2012, 01:34pm
I am still not able to find the method of displaying the software version & map version on my DS4's eMyWay nav system. It doesn't have a menu button and a long press on the setup button only displays a further 2 options one of which is a nav demonstration. This has been tried in non guidance mode only with the map displayed on screen & radio off. Any eMyWay users figured this out yet ?
f411   
Fri Feb 17 2012, 04:39pm
Member No: #18727
P.P.Power when holding the setup button, choose the other option, not the nav demonstration one, then you will have another 2 options I think, which one of them gives the info about your firmware (once in the window containing firmware data hit the ok button or whatever it's called to see more technical specs of your eMyWay unit).

I'm far from home right now so I can't check the exact name for the options/buttons, but I hope this can help you =)
P.P.Power   
Sun Feb 19 2012, 10:07am
f411 many thanks for your reply. Yes the other option is actually Radio-Telephone Diagnosis which when selected displays further information including the CD number & the software version ...... which happens to be RNEG 2.1.G.5. If I then select O.K. it appears to sequence through a number of other numbers/codes which don't mean a lot to me.

I guess the option Radio-Telephone Diagnosis isn't the most obvious choice for finding the mapping software version !. Must be a French thing.

Again many thanks f411 for your trouble. Best regards.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member