or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Interior and lights

C4 Exclusive 'Coupe' Under Door Lights

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Sp3noExclusive   
Sun Oct 16 2011, 12:50pm
I have just purchased a 2010 C4 Exclusive Coupe, i thought these were meant to have under door illumination as standard, i have just looked and all i have are the blanks fitted. If i fit the lights and plug them in will they be enabled as its an exclusive or will be be like other C4's and they simply wont work?
Thanks in advance
Dave_Retired.   
Sun Oct 16 2011, 01:36pm

Member No: #1
To be honest, your guess is as good as ours as to whether they will work or not.

Several of us tried on various cars and failed to find an answer I'm afraid.

The first thing we need to clear up though is your description of the car as the 'exclusive' was only ever a 5 door hatch, top spec on a coupe was VTS

Exclusive '5 door hatchbacks don't have the door lights listed in July 2010 specs: - Click Here -
Sp3noExclusive   
Mon Oct 17 2011, 04:19am
Now im really relly confused, my C4 Coupe is badged Exclusive, it has an Exclusive badge on each door pillar and it definately is a 3 door, it came with the Myway sat nav as standard. It has the 1.6 HDI 110 engine. Is there anywhere i can find a list of what it should have as standard.
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Oct 17 2011, 04:28am

Member No: #1
It would appear that I miss led you.

When Coupe production ended, Citroen decided to drop the VTS and have an Exclusive in the run off if you look at the Sept 09 specs: - Click Here -

No mention of the kerb lighting, so it would appear that was trimmed from the spec as well so no, you haven't got it and probably can't retro fit it.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member