or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 2011 (B7) DS4 and DS4 CROSSBACK :: Ice and Sat Nav Questions

Bluetooth problems during streaming and mic probling during phone call

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
holger   
Sat Oct 01 2011, 07:14am
Member No: #22161
Hi

First of all....I'm new to this forum and this is my first posting here. We bought our 2011 C4 seduction july this year, and so far we are pretty satisfied with the car.

So, to the case. I use for normal Iphone 3GS latest modell, not jailbroken and experience problems with sound when i stream music. Problem is that it sounds like i have to much volum when i don't.

Don't know the correct word in English (since i'm a Norwegian). Also have problem with phonecalls....i can hear whomever i call, but they don't hear me. The same [%*^#@!] happens with my Nokia N8 as well.

Have been to the local dealer for checking that we have the latest bluetooht software.

Anyone that have experienced the same problems?

Best regards Anders, Norway
BigJohnD   
Sun Oct 02 2011, 05:15pm

Member No: #82
It's seem you have a microphone fault, which the dealer should be able to correct.

As for playing music from the iPhone, I'd recommend using the car's USB port, assuming the C4 Seduction has one (next to the cigarette lighter).

holger   
Mon Oct 03 2011, 04:02pm
Member No: #22161
Thx BigJohnD!!

Yes, my seduction has got a USB port next to the Cig.lighter and today i tried my Iphone with the stock USB cable. Sound was normal using the cable. I still wonder why this is so, because we (my wife and I) rented a C3 earlier this summer and here the streaming was perfect. Strange thing...could there be a fault with the headunit (if we can call it that)?
BigJohnD   
Mon Oct 03 2011, 04:09pm

Member No: #82
holger wrote ...

Strange thing...could there be a fault with the headunit (if we can call it that)?

Seems likely. Probably the best way to find out is to swap the head unit with one which is known to be working, but that's easier said than done.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member