or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Door pillar badge

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
EKnight   
Sun Aug 21 2011, 03:26pm
Member No: #17018
Does anybody know how the VTR+ badge on the side pillar is attached? Is it just glued on like the 'Citroen' and 'C4' badge on the boot? Or if removed will it leave pin holes? Cheers
wozza   
Sun Aug 21 2011, 03:49pm

Member No: #2
Just stuck on.
1 User said Thank You to wozza for this Post :
 EKnight (24 Aug 2011 : 07:14)
C4Darren   
Wed Aug 24 2011, 05:57am
Member No: #13754
Depending on how old the car is, I recently removed my old faded VTR badge with no effort at all, just sliding a stanley in and twisting.

Strangely, Citroen no longer make VTR but still do VTR+... so now I'm sporting badges off a higher model, oh dear
H3RB   
Wed Aug 24 2011, 07:58am
I had my C4 one night and somebody stole the V off the driver's side door so now I just have a Citroen C4 TR
bambaaaa   
Wed Aug 24 2011, 09:31am
mine came with the badges already removed
Bin-The-L-Plates   
Wed Aug 24 2011, 10:04am
Member No: #1556
C4Darren wrote ...

Depending on how old the car is, I recently removed my old faded VTR badge with no effort at all, just sliding a stanley in and twisting.

Strangely, Citroen no longer make VTR but still do VTR+... so now I'm sporting badges off a higher model, oh dear

The red colour on the + sign on the VTR+ sign on the sides had faded. Repainted them with my wife's nail varnish as a temporary measure. That was 12 months ago, and they are still a nice bright red so more of a permanent fix than temporary and of course all done FOC.

Sonny   
Tue Aug 30 2011, 01:21pm
C4Darren wrote ...

Mine never came with VTR badges so i had to get the + badges and cut it off very carefully!!!
wozza   
Tue Aug 30 2011, 04:00pm

Member No: #2
Mine is still sporting it's upside down S on the VTS badge.

I keep forgetting to do it always have something more important to do when I do work on the car.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member