or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Coupe and Hatch Pre 2011 cars :: C4 Coupe Hatch and General Questions

MOT Status or History Check Request

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Bill   
Tue Sep 18 2007, 03:48pm
Member No: #9
MOT Status Check Request

Use this form to request an MOT Test status check on a vehicle. The status check will show you details about the vehicle at the time of the test, the time and place the test was conducted and, when the vehicle passed, the date of expiry. You can check the information against the certificate to confirm the authenticity of the certificate.
HERE

-----
MOT Test History Request

Use this form to request an MOT Test history for a vehicle. The history will show you details about each of the tests for the vehicle recorded on MOT Computerisation. This includes the result (pass or fail) and the vehicle's recorded mileage at the time of the test. If the vehicle failed a test, the history will include the reasons why it failed.
HERE

Dave_Retired.   
Tue Sep 18 2007, 04:08pm

Member No: #1
Thanks Bill - as the first vehicles registered are coming up to 3 years old soon this will be useful so have made the post 'Sticky'
Stuey   
Tue Sep 18 2007, 05:18pm
Member No: #84
you should be useful for the future...1 year until mine is due and the warranty ends
Welshguy   
Tue Sep 18 2007, 05:38pm
Member No: #77
6 months until mine is up. Although I'm 100% certain I'll be writing to Citroen to demand an extension based on the knocking noise I continue to have..
Stuey   
Wed Sep 19 2007, 02:08am
Member No: #84
you will have to send me a copy of that letter Darren...mine is still doing it and its getting worse
Carmad   
Mon Dec 06 2010, 09:24am
Is there anywhere to get a car history check? I am about to buy a used car and wondered if anyone could help me get a car reg check.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member