or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Engine Modifications

Elite remap

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Gooner_Mike   
Wed May 25 2011, 02:42pm
Member No: #18986
I have been offered a remap by ELITE REMAPS for £200 on my C4 1.6HDi.
They claim figures, from: 109 hp 240 NM, to: 137 hp 290 NM.

Sound good? Anyone used them? How do these figures compare with the Angel remap for this engine?
Biohead   
Wed May 25 2011, 02:55pm

Member No: #6049
Figures sound very similar to Angel... although I can't say I've heard of Elite before.

Angel are the forum recommended team. Those that have had it done and then dyno'd show Angel's work to be what they say. Not saying other team's won't be, but be aware some are really there just to take your money.
PPP7   
Wed May 25 2011, 04:40pm
Member No: #135
I have never heard of Elite either.

The main two remap companies I have heard of, are Angel Tuning and Flash Remapping.

You can't compare on what BHP figures they claim to remap to unless they have a rolling road which can verify their claims.

Also it's not a good idea to wring out the last BHP of the engine, as what you really want is an improved driving experience
rather than just trying to reach max power.
Andreus84   
Sun Jun 12 2011, 05:43pm
On my 206, I had mine done by Red Dot, they took the bhp from 68 - 110bhp. They even RR tested it to show the gains!!

Always go to a recommended and reputable company, even if it costs more, a screwed up engine is a lot of money to replace!!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member