or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Mods and Styling, Chassis, lowering, wheels etc.

My progress blog.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
FakeConcern   
Mon Aug 25 2014, 03:14pm
Member No: #24127
Looking good!
wozza   
Mon Aug 25 2014, 03:49pm

Member No: #2
Which coil overs are your running? I actually quite like the hight it's sitting at personally.

When I had mine, the front was wound down a bit more than that to begin with. This was the result of a multi storey car park.

It got wound up slightly after that, as it was awful having to deal bumps day to day. Has quite a large front end that likes to catch on things.
ashley1   
Tue Aug 26 2014, 05:46pm
Member No: #13453
Running cheapy 'Rokker' coilovers. They're actually alright, considering they cost £150! If I start doing more track days, I'll upgrade, but they do the job for now. Won't be lowering very much more anyway. I'm used to driving a low car after my Audi anyway!
wozza   
Tue Aug 26 2014, 06:35pm

Member No: #2
That was the result of the down ramp, being different to the up ramp. I went very very slow. Still destroyed the undertray.

Ramp was just too steep.

Want to get coilovers for my Monaro next, unfortunately they are rather expensive. Rougly £1,600, so will be saving a while.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member