or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

Auto closing windows

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Daveyrach   
Sat Feb 05 2011, 01:53am
Member No: #17201
I just found mine has these 'auto close' windows, just shows how little dealers tell you about these cars
Deemyboy   
Thu Jun 23 2022, 05:02pm
Member No: #59812
Ingition on. (all lite up but non running i assume?)

Drop all the windows down. Then pull one back up at a time, and hold the up button for + 10seconds.

then repeat with each window.

I started doing this but when I reached the third window and tried to raise it up and hold for 10, the glass went up a little and stopped so I had to release the button and pull it up again.

Same thing, glass went up a little and stopped so I released and pulled the button up again.

It took approximately 5 repetitions till the window reached the top (rear passenger, driver's side, right hand drive).

I then held the button up the advised 10 seconds and released it and due to this unexpected behaviour I decided not to bother with the fourth window as it appeared to me the pinch sensor malfunction had been found and hopefully reset, therefore I went ahead and tried the full closure function by holding down the "lock the doors" button and it worked.

Thanks very much for the superb tip.

1 User said Thank You to Deemyboy for this Post :
 BigJohnD (28 Jun 2022 : 09:23)
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member