or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso General questions

C4GP Guide me home lighting

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
wozza   
Wed Oct 06 2010, 04:11pm

Member No: #2
That isn't normal mate.

Fob should work fine with economy mode. Headlights might not but that is understandable. Never had any issues with the fob when it kicks in though.
MiniPaulo   
Wed Oct 06 2010, 04:41pm
Member No: #13367
No Wozza, don't say that!
It has only done it 3 times in last 6 months, and only when car was in my garage.
Could have been me being useless, but not something I have tried to "make" happen, and no faults came up, so not really bothered.
Now you have said that, I am going to have to investigate, just to find out when and why!
Not funny.
BigJohnD   
Wed Oct 06 2010, 05:55pm

Member No: #82
MiniPaulo wrote ...

Slightly off topic, but when my car kicks into economy mode before locking, not only do the lights-from- fob not work, but the fob central un-locking doesn't either and I have to unlock the car with the key in a hole

That leads me to think either or both of your fob battery and car battery are in need of replacing.
ammacodaz   
Thu Oct 07 2010, 12:06pm
Member No: #15705
I might just have to live with it.

never mind.

Cheers for the responses guys.
beni_peja   
Mon Mar 16 2015, 04:46pm
Member No: #39723
Hello guys,

Instead of opening new thread, I thought it would be better if I reactivate this thread.

I bought used Citroen C4 Picasso 2008 before 5 months. Radio on it was aftermarket radio and rear parking sensors didn't work, as well as wheel buttons. I bought a citroen radio rd4 on eBay and when i assembled it gave me beeps every second. After reading I learned that I needed to program. I went to a friend of mine that have PP2000 Lexia diagnose ( he is not professional for Citroen ) and started playing with lexia. after 3 hours of playing I managed to pair the radio with the car. While playing I also changed some settings at lights.
Before playing when stalk was on auto, when I turned off my car, lights were staying on for around 30 seconds, but now lights go off after I turn off my car ( can't remember what I changed ).

For your information, button on fob activates the lights when car is off.

Sorry that I wrote so much, but I am totally new and wanted to explain every detail. In mean while I will post lexia screenshots what is current settings.

P.S. Sorry for english.

Thanks
routemaster1   
Mon Mar 16 2015, 05:03pm
Member No: #574
You can adjust the time the lights stay on using the menus accessed via the radio.
beni_peja   
Mon Mar 16 2015, 05:36pm
Thanks routemaster for your fast reply. Unfortunately there is no such adjusting on my car, beside that now lights are not staying on at all. It was perfect before I played with lexia.
beni_peja   
Tue Mar 17 2015, 11:35am
I did it. Thanks routemaster. In the past I didn't notice that option

Thanks
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member