or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: Styling Performance and Upgrading :: Body Styling Spoilers and wheels

Genuine Citroën C4 Part: 9400A4 Body extension kit.

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
Gooders   
Mon Mar 29 2010, 03:20pm
Member No: #8352
C6 Dave wrote ...

danny_l wrote ...

bandyquill wrote ...

id be interested in just the back, genuinely interested !!!

.......... What wrong with the front? I like the front more then the back extension. ...........

It only fits pre facelift C4's (July/August 2008 is when the change came in)

So it would fit our 56 plate vtr+?

After reading thro thread and a bit confused...were are we to go to get them and whats the cost?

Ta
Dave_Retired.   
Mon Mar 29 2010, 04:37pm

Member No: #1
Yes it will fit a 56 Plate VTR+

danny_l wrote ...

Another brand new set of the full kit. £230 includes 24hr shipping.

Its the last set iv been told... Anyone?

Contact danny_l for more info
Gooders   
Tue Mar 30 2010, 03:59pm
oki will do... as long as hes got both parts ta
danny_l   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 06:50am
Ben And Angela wrote ...

C6 Dave wrote ...

danny_l wrote ...

bandyquill wrote ...

id be interested in just the back, genuinely interested !!!

.......... What wrong with the front? I like the front more then the back extension. ...........

It only fits pre facelift C4's (July/August 2008 is when the change came in)

So it would fit our 56 plate vtr+?

After reading thro thread and a bit confused...were are we to go to get them and whats the cost?

Ta

Yes, it would fit fine as 56 Reg is before the facelift. But this is only for the coupe 3 door!

It is both front and rear bumper extentions and the full fitting kit as seen from the 1st page.

Also, it is the last set of kit now as I was told these kits would not be stocked again. £230 includes 24hr Parcelforce shipping. I have the whole boxed set in the garage now ready to be shipped...
Gooders   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 03:30pm
we have a 3 door coupe right thats cool, i will have a chat with mrs and see whats she says.liked it when i showed her it tho, has it got fitting instructions as im not a great fan of bodywork, whats involed as such? have you fitted one before danny? if shes happy and we get it could we come down and see it fitted?
wozza   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 03:38pm

Member No: #2
You can see one fitted on the 1st page of this thread.

It's not a simple kit to fit going to need a couple days in the bodyshop at least.
Biohead   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 03:45pm

Member No: #6049
I've not fitted my set yet, but had a good read through instructions. It looks like a full days job, and then you have to wait 48 hours before its fully fixed in place.

The citroen install guides say the front should take 2 hours and the rear should take 3 hours... but both bumpers need removing and quite a lot of cutting and removing pieces of the old bumpers needs doing.

Still, when I've actually got a VTS I think they look the bees knees! Plus I've never seen a C4 on the roads with it so I'd like the uniqueness of it.
danny_l   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 03:49pm
Ben And Angela wrote ...

we have a 3 door coupe right thats cool, i will have a chat with mrs and see whats she says.liked it when i showed her it tho, has it got fitting instructions as im not a great fan of bodywork, whats involed as such? have you fitted one before danny? if shes happy and we get it could we come down and see it fitted?

I had previously had a set of these kit before but was sold off to a member on here. I would strongly recommend a bodyshop for this sort of work as it requires paintwork to match your car.

Yes, everything is included with the required scews and fitting instructions...
danny_l   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 03:52pm
Biohead wrote ...

I've not fitted my set yet, but had a good read through instructions. It looks like a full days job, and then you have to wait 48 hours before its fully fixed in place.

The citroen install guides say the front should take 2 hours and the rear should take 3 hours... but both bumpers need removing and quite a lot of cutting and removing pieces of the old bumpers needs doing.

Still, when I've actually got a VTS I think they look the bees knees! Plus I've never seen a C4 on the roads with it so I'd like the uniqueness of it.

Keep us updated with the progess! Should look very good when its all done.

Any idea what colour VTS are you going for?
Gooders   
Wed Mar 31 2010, 04:10pm
i will go have a chat with a few companys, bodywork is not my thing at all...hate it! give me a welder any day!
c4rob   
Mon May 17 2010, 04:50pm
God that is a really cool looking front bumper as well as the car.
Love that colour.
jaysc4vts   
Sat Jul 03 2010, 10:42am
nice c4 unicron
jaysc4vts   
Tue Jul 06 2010, 05:23pm
is the front bumper still going if so how much lease
Biohead   
Tue Jul 06 2010, 05:29pm

Member No: #6049
I'm not sure I'm ever going to get around to fitting this now, as looking a fair whack to paint them and another fair whack to get them fitted.

I've definitely grown to prefer the back one though... gah I could really do with a lottery win right about now :p
wozza   
Tue Jul 06 2010, 05:44pm

Member No: #2
Not got a decent local bodyshop?

I reckon the one I use could probably do the fitting spraying and prep for around £300 - £400. Depending on how much prep they may or may not need.
Go to page   <<        >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member